In the course of operating our website and providing weight loss programmes and other services, Slimage, (“we” or “our” or “us”) may collect, use, disclose and hold information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”).
“Direct Marketing Information” means marketing or promotional information about our services or products, or the services or products of other companies carefully selected by us that relate to weight-loss, health or well-being;
“Registered User” means a person who has registered as a user of our website; and
“Visitor” means a person who uses or browses our website and who is not a Registered User.
VISITING OUR WEBSITE:
1. If you are a Visitor or Registered User, during your visit to our website we may collect statistical data about your visit, such as the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, each engine and IP address used by the computer you are using to connect to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet. This information may be collected by third party software operating on our website.
2. Slimage may use and disclose such statistical data for the following purposes:
a. to measure the effectiveness of any advertising on our website;
b. to identify user behaviour and user trends on our website; and
c. to maintain and optimize the technical performance, operation and security of our website.
3. Slimage may disclose such statistical data to others, including Registered Users and you expressly consent for such disclosure of data.
4. Slimage may use Personal Information collected by us or our website to send or email Direct Marketing Information to you.
5. If you are a Registered User, during the process of entering into an agreement with us to provide programmes and services you will provide us with Personal Information, for example, your name, address, email address, phone numbers, credit card details, and information about your health and well-being. We may also collect other Personal Information about you during the course of your relationship with us.
6. If you do not provide the information requested by us or our website, we may be unable to provide services or programmes to you.
7. If you are a Registered User, or apply to be a Registered User, we will use, disclose and hold such Personal Information for the purposes of:
a) establishing and maintaining your account with us;
b) preparing custom-made weight loss or other health-related programmes for you;
c) monitoring your performance under any custom-made programmes;
d) providing you with newsletters, health materials and other associated services;
e) contacting you about your registration, your account or the services we provide to you;
f) arranging billing, payment, credit checks and verifying your identity;
g) gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer services;
h) providing technical support and administration;
i) maintaining our records;
j) addressing feedback or complaints and resolving disputes;
k) providing data to Visitors and Registered Users about the performance of programme members and
l) marketing our products globally (using testimonials and any other supporting comments from registered users);
m) scientific research (using non-identifiable information only);
n) sharing non-identifiable user inputs with other Registered Users, to provide them with ideas, tips and other strategies; and
o) any other purpose specified in the Registered User Agreement accepted by you.
8. Slimage may also publish Personal Information contained in any submission to any on-line member forum on our website. You should not submit to our on-line member forums any Personal Information that you do not want published.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
Slimage may use your Personal Information, or disclose your Personal Information for any promotional activity. You expressly authorize Slimage to use your information including but not limited to result pictures or etc for any marketing purpose.
10. Slimage will use all reasonable endeavours to effect and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the Personal Information we hold from loss or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, as the internet is an open network, we do not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from loss or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure, either during transmission to or from our website, or when held by us.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
11. Your use of our website is also governed by Slimage’sWebsite Terms and Conditions of Use. By accessing and browsing our website, you also agree to comply with the terms of our Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
14. If you:
b. want to access or correct any Personal Information we hold about you; or
c. want us to stop sending you Direct Marketing Information, please contact us: