Terms Of Service
This website www.slimage.in is published and maintained by Dr. Shweta’s Slimage Diet Clinic ("Slimage") ( “we” or “our” or “us”). By accessing and browsing this website you agree to comply with the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions of Use you must immediately leave this website.
1. The purpose of this website is to provide:
a) Information on the Slimage services.
b) A service to enable Registered Users to subscribe to the online weight loss programme (as and when it is available).
c) A members only area for Registered Users to be updated with weight loss information and that allows some contribution to discussions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
2. You acknowledge that:
a) the information displayed or available on our website is of significant commercial value to us;
b) all copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the website are owned by us; and
c) except as expressly stated in these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, and (if you are a Registered User) in the Registered User Terms and Conditions (see below), no right or licence is granted to you in relation to the information on the website or the intellectual property rights in the information on the website.
3. PERSONAL USE ONLY
You may use the information on the website for your own personal health, weight loss and well-being purposes, provided that you do not:
a) copy any of the website Information, unless you are a Registered User and are permitted to do so under the Registered User Terms and Conditions;
b) remove any copyright notices or trademarks in any website information downloaded or copied by you from our website;
c) compile or extract website information from this website for the purpose of making such information available to others (whether as a directory or otherwise) with a view to a profit or for a fee or other consideration; or d) use our trade mark in any manner.
5. Slimage may amend these Website Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. Notice of any such amendments will be announced on this website and will be effective immediately, unless we state otherwise. You are responsible for reviewing our website regularly to obtain timely notice of any such amendments.
6. Your continued use of our website shall constitute and be deemed to be your acceptance of any amendments or revisions to these Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES:
7. You understand and agree that your use of our website and/or any services provided on our website or by us, is at your sole risk. Our website, the website information and the services provided by us are provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We disclaim and exclude any implied conditions or warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose).
8. Without limiting the above, Slimage do not warrant or represent that our website or any services provided by us will be available at all times, secure or error-free, or that any website information is error-free or reliable.
9. In no event will Slimage, or our employees, agents, directors and other personnel, have any liability to you (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) in relation to your use of our website or any services provided by us or any website information, whether or not such liability is direct, indirect, consequential or of a special nature, including without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue, profit, anticipated savings, goodwill or opportunity, production or loss or corruption of data as well as any physical or mental impairment.
10. If you do not comply with these Website Terms and Conditions of Use we may suspend or block your access to our website and pursue any other legal actions or remedies available to us against you.
12. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Slimage shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages, or those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption, loss of goodwill, loss of use, or other losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of: (i) the use or inability to use the site or service, (ii) any link provided in connection with the service, (iii) the materials or information contained at any or all such linked websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, (iv)your reliance on any of the site or service; (v) the interruption, suspension, termination of the service or any portion thereof, (vi) the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to post or store any information, or (vii) any matter otherwise related to your use of the site or service.
These Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be governed and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi.